- Lifts up to 350 pounds , upgradable to 400 pounds
**Important: The weight of your scooter chair must be deducted
- from the weight capacity of the lift.
- The Universal Lift's platform for example weighs 83 pounds
- leaving no more than 267 pounds for your scooter.
- Note: Upgraded to 400 lb capacity adds 1 pound, 84 pounds
- total, leaving 316 pounds for a scooter.
- Hitch height(range) 5" to 18"
Class 2 or 3 receiver required
Hitch not included
Power by vehicles battery
Aluminum Deck : 27.5"x39", adj cradle up to 47"
3 year transferable warranty
Manual backup for emergency power loss
Accommodates scooters with a wheelbase up to 42 inches.
Swing away option available
Folds up 45 degrees when not in use (no need to remove
- from vehicle to get in garage or parking space)
HARMAR AL100 ALUMINUM PLATFORM SCOOTER LIFT
- Product Code: HAAL100
- Availability: In Stock
The Harmar AL100 aluminum platform lift offers superior safety with its lock-down arm feature, which holds the power scooter in place after it’s been driven onto the platform. Made from high-quality aluminum, the lift easily mounts to your vehicle’s hitch with no modifications necessary. The fully automatic platform operation is ideal for almost any power scooter of up to 350 pounds—simply check the hitch rating for your vehicle to ensure that the weight of your scooter plus the weight of the lift does not exceed it.
The Harmar AL100 hitch-mounted vehicle lift is one of the only platform lifts on the market that can be mounted onto a class II or class III hitch. It’s a hefty, versatile option for power scooter owners and features a three-year transferable manufacturer’s warranty, so you can rely on its durability and the excellent service that Harmar’s dealer network provides. Contact Assisted Lifting for a consultation and to place your order!