• Aluminum construction
• Battery operation 15 to 20 trips with no recharge
• Adjustable tower height in the field
• Optional acrylic windows in guard rails
• Reversible gates
• Lift height up to 12 ft
• 750 lbs capacity
• 3/8in aircraft cable drive
• Meets ANSI A18.1
• Wireless Call/Sends
• Powder coat finish
• AWS certified construction
• Proudly made in the USA!!
• High efficiency MPPT Solar Charge Controller for off-grid applications
• Innovative MPPT technology with high tracking efficiency up to 99%.
• MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking)
• 4-stage battery charging algorithm (Bulk, Boost, Float, and Equalization)
• Electronic protection: Overcharging, over-discharging, overload and short circuit.
• Controller monitors battery temperature and makes optimal adjustments
• 3 separate circuit breakers: Solar Panel-Controller, Battery Bank-Controller and Controller-Lift
• Error Codes are indicated on built in LCD screen for easy troubleshooting weather-resistant controller enclosure.
• Designed for combination of weather resistance and heat dissipation.
• LED meters on outside of enclosure display voltage of Solar Panel and Lift batteries.
• Lockable disconnect
• Knock-out mounting hole patterns for mounting to 2-3/8” diameter pole or wall mount.
• 25’ of cable provided between Controller and Lift with sealed no strip easy-splice connector.
• If Controller is not mounted next to Solar Panel, PV cable extensions are optional (up to 300’ max.), includes sealed MC4 disconnects.
• 8’ galvanized pole for mounting Solar Panel and Controller Enclosure.
• Adjustable aluminum brackets allow for optimal adjustment of direction and seasonal solar tilt.
• Heavy duty cover
Outdoor Wheelchair Lift
- Product Code: SHCVPL
- Availability: In Stock
• Rust-free aluminum construction w/stainless steel fasteners
• Modular tower design – stockable flexible solution
• Adjustable tower height - in the field
• Adjustable platform size - in the field
• Reversible gates - in the field
• Reduced freight due to smaller towers
• Battery operation runs off 2 - 12v batteries
• Optional Solar system for remote locations - no electrician required
• Smooth, quiet ride via cable-drum system